Monday, October 24, 2005

Lost For Words by Pink Floyd - v.L2

I was spending my time with the goblins
I was caught in the fields of dion
I felt persecuted and paralyzed
I thought a SoE could save me but wont...
While you are wasting your time on all newbies
I´m logging my primary char
Beyond your tunnel vision reality fades
When i call all members of my clan

To use on yourself all potions
Is not going to help at all
Because there'll be no safety in numbers
When the Right One walks out of the door

Can you see your eyes blighted by darkness?
Is it Orfen? Or you get stucked in a bug?
Stuck in a world of isolation
And the healer is runing from Mobs.

So I open my eyes now in oren
And I wonder if my clan has survived
But they tell me to please go fuck myself
“you’ve been withdraw from the clan”

Image hosted by Photobucket.com




Cantar junto con el tema del radio blog... XD
By Zeith y Mandrila. Tm

Labels:




Post a Comment

Vomite en el tachito... Muerte lenta a los que salten con la mierda de PRI.

© 2008 Template Idea by Pannasmontata|| Modified by Zeithgeist.